Updated and Effective January 11, 2019
What Kinds of Information Do We Collect from You?
Personal Information. Personal Information is information that can uniquely identify you. This includes information like your name tied to a delivery address, telephone number, email address or other types of data. Personal Information also includes certain information related to your payment for our services such as a credit card number or other payment account number. We do not collect or store information about your payment cards. Instead, your information is handled directly by our payment processor.
In order for you to take advantage of the services provided through the Sites, we require that you furnish some Personal Information. We and our third party service providers only collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
Non-Personal Information (or “Non-PII“). Non-Personal Information is any information that does not uniquely identify you, aggregated information, and demographic information. We and our third party service providers may collect your Non-Personal Information, including information about the device you are using to access or use the Sites like browser type, information from referring websites, and your interaction with the Sites. We and our third party service providers may also aggregate Personal Information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the Sites. For example, we might use aggregated Personal Information to determine how many of our users live in a specific city or Zip code. This aggregated information constitutes Non-Personal Information.
Cookies and Other Technology. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and transferred to your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Sites and we recommend that you leave them turned on. Web beacons and clear pixels are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that you select or tracking the performance of email marketing.
IP Addresses. IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). We automatically log your IP address in our server log files whenever you visit the Sites, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) of the Sites that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet.
Location Information. We request information about your physical location in order to deliver your order to you and to use in an aggregated manner for our marketing purposes. We also gather generalized location information by inference from other information we collect. For example, your IP Address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet.
How Do We Use Information Collected From You?
Personal Information. We and our third party service providers may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to process your registration on our Sites, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- to fulfill your requests (e.g., to allow access to the site and its resources, or to provide you with information that you request).
- to fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments for your orders).
- to send you important information regarding the Sites, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Sites, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- to allow you to refer us to your friends so that we may send them a promotional offer. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s name and email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose. Unless we tell you otherwise when you provide your friends’ information, we will not use your friends’ Personal Information for any purpose other than to allow a promotional offer to be sent or to troubleshoot issues with respect such promotional offer.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information. Your Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you; we and our third party service providers may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may work with third parties for the purpose of ad delivery on the Sites, including online behavioral advertising and multi-site advertising. The Non-Personal Information collected about your visits to the Sites may, from time to time, be used by third parties in order to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you. These third parties may also set cookies or web beacons to assist with ad delivery services.
Google. Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://nas/content/live/realestateonp.google.com/settings/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://nas/content/live/realestateonp.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://nas/content/live/realestateonp.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://nas/content/live/realestateonp.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217. Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://nas/content/live/realestateonp.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://nas/content/live/realestateonp.aboutads.info/choices/ or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
We reserve the right to share Non-Personal Information with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information. If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information With Others?
We and our third party service providers may disclose Personal Information:
- to provide services, or to enable third party service providers to provide services, such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services.
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address actual or suspected fraud, security or technical issues, and to verify your purchase to holder(s) of any credit card(s) or other payment account(s) used to place order(s) through your account.
- to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Sites.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (this includes in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you and/or others; (f) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (g) for recordkeeping purposes.
We do not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Other Important Notices About Our Privacy Practices.
Do Not Track Signals. We do not support Do Not Track signals. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in some web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Changing Personal Information. You may review, correct and/or update certain elements of your Personal Information by adjusting your registration with the Sites. You may also contact us using the information in the Contacting Us section below for assistance with managing the Personal Information we maintain about you.
Note Regarding the Use of the Sites by Children. Under no circumstances are the Sites directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Such individuals are prohibited from using the Sites and should not provide Personal Information through the Sites.
Disclaimer. If you choose to access the Sites, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Sites, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
California Privacy Rights. Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code §§ 1798.83-1798.84), California residents who have an established business relationship with us are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: (210) 262-8919
- mail: Real Estate on Purpose
3114 Corydon Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118